Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Remember

Diposkan oleh Lilil di 2:41 PM
I Remember
By : Mocca

I remember, the way u glanced at me yes I remember..
I remember, when we caught a shooting star yes I remember..
I remember, all the things that we shared, n the promised we made just u and I..
I remember, all the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made upon the roof at down..

Do u remember..
When we were dancing in the rain in that december..
And I remember, when my father thought u were a burglar..
I remember, all the things that we shared, n the promised we made just u and I..
I remember, all the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made upon the roof at down..

I remember, the way u read ur books yes i remember..

The way u tied ur shoes, yes i remember..
The cake u loved most, yes i rmembr..
The way u drank ur coffee, i remember..
The way u glanced at me, yes i remember..
When we caught a shooting star, yes i remember..
When we were dancing in the rain in that december..
And the way u smile at me, yes i remember....



that song...

Mocca ~ I Remember



Get more songs & code at www.stafaband.info

 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

It's Me!! :D

My photo
cheerful, sensitive, cool 8-) hahaha :D
 

Lily and Rose Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review